This program includes basic skills in the operation and use of computers, application of software packages to solve business problems and the computer hardware used in industry. It involves extensive practical work together with analysis of case studies. The MCA program also provides knowledge of methods of Computer Aided Software Engineering (CASE) tools in information systems development, and the application of quality management system and its evaluation. Practical understanding of the principles, application and usage of knowledge-based systems is integral part as well as awareness of computer communications besides Internet and the global information Superhighway. The course is backed-up by lectures & seminars aided by LCD & OHP.
MBA Specialization in:
1. HR (Human Resource) The course offers to enhance individual's skills and expertise in interpersonal relations like human service assistants and social workers.
2. SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT The integration of management with technology is what this course generally covers.
3. FINANCE MBA programmes will provide the basic knowledge of business principles to deal with dynamic environments.
4. MARKETING An MBA in Marketing prepares students for careers as business leaders in the field of marketing and advertising.
5. SHIPPING MANAGEMENT The course being conducted at the institute, adopt a holistic view of Shipping, which integrates commercial, technological and financial aspects.
6. PORT & LOGISTIC MANAGEMENT Besides the commercial and financial aspect of present business administration it deals with Maritime Law, Lagistation and Maritime Management.
To equip the students with adequate skills and knowledge in General Management functional areas as base and in the Shipping, Port and Logistics business sectors as specialized subjects.
To provide a holistic view of the sector, interfacing various aspects of modern shipping & Port Management viz., Ship Management, Ship Agency Management, Port & Terminal Management and Supply Chain Management, Modernization Technique etc. meeting all international requirements.
To provide opportunities of employment oriented projects, which will facilitate a career change option to the seafarers.
To interact with premier national & international shipping and port sectors for rewarding and assured placements of the students.
"Seacom Is The Foundation Upon Which We Build Our Future"Sign Up